January 2019 Photos

Tizeye

13 hours ago, shootingstar said:

He loves our place because it's carpeted. 

Yes!  Carpet is doggie heaven.  Much better traction. :D Ruby loves ours!  But I can come closer to catching her in the kitchen as she spins her wheels after quickly reversing direction.  :D

Yes, besides biking, the forum thrives on pictures and discussions of pets, food, and drink. :)  And assorted other niche schtuffs.

• Heart 3

2 minutes ago, jdc2000 said:

Nice.  Couldn't tell there was a bench under that snow.  Looks cold though.

It looks more badass if you didn't know the bridge was plowed. You can't see the mountains in the background. Hiding today. 

It was windy, but not too cold. I damn near caught the powder flu and skied. They had 17". A friend stopped by work and told me it was awesome skiing today and I missed it. I could use a big powder day.

Always driven past this airfield, but decided to pull over yesterday. (NOTE: it is a small municipal airport with the single combined runway/taxiway and no tower - Not a commercial static display of vintage aircraft.) From the bushes in the foreground, there is a railroad track, small ditch with beggar weed brush I didn't venture into, then the shoulder of US441 where I was standing.

PanAm 1-2000px.jpg

• Heart 2

On 1/8/2019 at 7:02 AM, Tizeye said:

Always driven past this airfield, but decided to pull over yesterday. (NOTE: it is a small municipal airport with the single combined runway/taxiway and no tower - Not a commercial static display of vintage aircraft.) From the bushes in the foreground, there is a railroad track, small ditch with beggar weed brush I didn't venture into, then the shoulder of US441 where I was standing.

PanAm 1-2000px.jpg

I thought that was the space shuttle from my phone!  :D

Maybe I should use the bigger phone. :D