Made a New Soup

ChrisL

12 minutes ago, dennis said:

60 is Chilly. That's funny. 

Your soup looks good. 

Whatchu talkin bout Willis!?!?!? 60 is chilly for us in SoCal!  

Ever see what happens when we throw boiling hot water in the air?  Boiling hot water falls on you!!!!  ?

26 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Whatchu talkin bout Willis!?!?!? 60 is chilly for us in SoCal!  

Ever see what happens when we throw boiling hot water in the air?  Boiling hot water falls on you!!!!  ?

Safety tip: You shouldn't be throwing boiling water in the air unless it's freezing.

It's 1 here. I walked to the store for some whisky. 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, dennis said:

Safety tip: You shouldn't be throwing boiling water in the air unless it's freezing.

It's 1 here. I walked to the store for some whisky. 

Brrrr!  I joke about 60 being cold to mess with you guys, I know it's not cold at all.  The beutiful blue Pacific is like a big liquid blanket so it never gets all that cold or that hot as our temps are moderated by the ocean.

1 minute ago, petitepedal said:

60....that is shorts weather

I wanted to take a picture of this young lady to show you guys but didn't want to be creepy guy.  Heavy fleece jacket, beanie,  sweat pants  and.... sandals!   I took jack out in my shorts & a hoody just now.  It's probably high 50's now!

56 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The beutiful blue Pacific is like a big liquid blanket so it never gets all .......that hot as our temps are moderated by the ocean.

Except when the neighborhood is burning.

When we helped the girls move to Phoenix 2 years ago, it was 50 the morning we met a good friend for breakfast. We all wore light jackets to wal to Starbucks a few blocks from his place. By the time we sat on the patio and visited, then walked back to his place, it was in the low 60s and I was in shirt sleeves. We met a lady walking a pocket dog. She had on a puffy parka, Uggs and heavy gloves!