I find it offensive

AirwickWithCheese

That Road Runner chooses Jeopardy over us. On one level I understand, but the fact he's so blatant about it doesn't help. 

Reminds me of an issue I've always had with MomCheese. All my life I've known that at 1pm, no phone calls, and if you're going to visit, don't expect lunch much less conversation and love.  It hurts.   :(

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

That Road Runner chooses Jeopardy over us. On one level I understand, but the fact he's so blatant about it doesn't help. 

Reminds me of an issue I've always had with MomCheese. All my life I've known that at 1pm, no phone calls, and if you're going to visit, don't expect lunch much less conversation and love.  It hurts.   :(

I think it would be great if you could somehow find out who wins and let him know beforehand, that way he might choose to spend time here instead.  It is for his own good.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I think it would be great if you could somehow find out who wins and let him know beforehand, that way he might choose to spend time here instead.  It is for his own good.

That's actually not a bad idea. We could each take turns "hiding" it in our threads so he would never know and it's unavoidable.   :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1