Mom used this on me

AirwickWithCheese

Just now, Road Runner said:

I think Maddie's mom is hot.  :)

Look at expression on her face when door starts to open. "Wow, already? You folded like a cheap date dear."  MomCheese knew to keep her hand at a safe distance when bribing me with candy.    :)

47 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It was a better ad without the "Hershey has promised to give Bob all the bars he will ever need".   

Hershey is a great company. Much better than weirdos at Lindt. Their hearts are pure and helping Bob is just a way to assist him in paying it forward.  

:)

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I ate an entire bag of the Hershey miniatures when Mr. Nixon flew away in the helicopter and a pan of fudge when Elvis died.     :(

My brother in law’s dog ate an entire bag of Hershey’s miniatures without unwrapping them. I think she did it just to prove that chocolate isn’t poisonous to dogs, nor is aluminum foil. Her poop looked like it had glitter in it. No Ill effects whatsoever.

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

My brother in law’s dog ate an entire bag of Hershey’s miniatures without unwrapping them. I think she did it just to prove that chocolate isn’t poisonous to dogs, nor is aluminum foil. Her poop looked like it had glitter in it. No Ill effects whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Kzoo said:

We had a JRT that eat one of those huge hershey bars - wrapper and all.  He was hopped up for several hours but otherwise, no problem.

My grandfather would never buy dog treats because hershey kisses were the go to treat multiple times a day.  Never an ill moment.

A roommate of mine had a psycho dachshund.  It improbably jumped on a chair and then on a table and ate an entire double layer cake, chocolate with double chocolate frosting.  Other than being bloated from eating something bigger than itself, it was fine.  Took some big messy dumps, though.

• Awesome 1