May 15th (cycling)

Square Wheels

:)

Nope.  I ride to the gym, then walk my bike to my office.  I ride from my office all the way home.  It's mostly the same, but riding in the city presents challenges and lots of one way roads here.  Boston is a hideous town to drive in.

My sister lives in Framingham so i have had the pleasure of driving in Boston before and you are correct it is hideous.

My sister lives in Framingham so i have had the pleasure of driving in Boston before and you are correct it is hideous.

Ask your sistah if she's ever heard of the term "angry ham"((it is a derogetory term for someone from Framingham) .

I heard about it on the TV show "Bar Rescue", but had never heard it used before that.

SW hae you ever heard that term before?

Ask your sistah if she's ever heard of the term "angry ham"((it is a derogetory term for someone from Framingham) .

I heard about it on the TV show "Bar Rescue", but had never heard it used before that.

Nope, we probably have a few people (coworkers) that live there, but I'd be afraid to ask.

Well technically she lives in Ashland but seems nobody knows where that is. I will ask her though, the next time I talk with her.