NFL Divisional Round Weekend (Official)

Road Runner

Colts/Chiefs -  It's been a nice run for the Colts (PI), but Mahomes is the real deal.  Chiefs win.

Cowboys/Rams - The Cowboys suck when they are away from Jerryland.  Rams win.

Chargers/Patriots - Patriots still have Belichick and Brady.  Patriots by a nose.

Eagles/Saints - Saints are hard to beat playing at home.  Saints  win.  

9 minutes ago, Dottles said:

You guys really went all out on a limb I see and picked the highest seeds.

BMBM  - You can bite RR too while you're at it.

You should put $100 on one of those sure bets of yours.  Never know how much you might win.  And I do mean you will never know...  (sorry I couldn't help myself).

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Just thought I'd remind you.  You tend have gotten forgetful since riding to work every day on your new e-bike.

I'm really glad you've gotten to know the real me.  Lovable. Amusing. Playful. Can take a punch with a smile.  In control.  But the reputation I earned at the other place was warranted.  I am so glad you will never get to see that persona.  

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I'm really glad you've gotten to know the real me.  Lovable. Amusing. Playful. Can take a punch with a smile.  In control.  But the reputation I earned at the other place was warranted.  I am so glad you will never get to see that persona.  

Wait a minute... I'm just a little slow so let me read that again... That sounded like a threat.

Now you got me shake'n in my boots.

On 1/8/2019 at 4:36 PM, TrentonMakes said:

Pats over Chargers - yes, hoping for snow

well, the storm is sliding south so the forecast is mostly sunny......  but game time temp in Foxborough will be 25 degrees.

I had picked the Colts but I am second guessing that for a similar reason... kickoff temp at Arrowhead won't be much warmer.

Colts, Chargers, Rams, Saints, but I'll be rooting for the Eagles at Saints that my many Eastern PA relatives are rooting for.  A lot of them think the Eagles should trade Wentz and keep Foles.

I bet on a longshot, the Ravens, in the NFL.com Playoff Challenge - doing so was better 4-week odds than betting of the favorites everyone else was betting on.  But that means I won't win the all-expenses-paid plus $750 three day trip for 2 to the 2020 Super Bowl.

36 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

A lot of them think the Eagles should trade Wentz and keep Foles.

A lot of them are idiots.  Stuff like this is why people have such a low opinion of Iggles fans.  The vast majority are really knowledgeable, but those aren't the people calling radio shows.

They forget, Wentz was rushed back too soon this season because Foles was bad.

• Heart 1

On 1/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, Road Runner said:

Colts/Chiefs -  It's been a nice run for the Colts (PI), but Mahomes is the real deal.  Chiefs win.

Mahomes is in fact the real deal.  However, so is Andrew Luck.   Colt momentum continues and they pull the upset.

Cowboys/Rams - The Cowboys suck when they are away from Jerryland.  Rams win.

I like to hate the Cowboys...so I'll take the Rams.  Goff needs to play better than he has been, however.

Chargers/Patriots - Patriots still have Belichick and Brady.  Patriots by a nose.

I like to hate the Patriots also, however, it's hard not to pick them.  They just know how to get it done.

Saints over Eagles - the Foles Magic crashes and burns

Saints seem to have peaked weeks ago, while Eagles are on an upward trajectory.  I'm picking the Eagles.

38 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Chiefs, Chargers, Rams, Saints.

Me too but I'm a bit worried about my Rams.  The offense/ Goff hasn't played well the last few games, Gurly is nicked up, Coooer Kupp  has been sorely missed and teams are just pounding the Rams porous run defense.

CJ Anderson has been a pleasant surprise.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Me too but I'm a bit worried about my Rams.  The offense/ Goff hasn't played well the last few games, Gurly is nicked up, Coooer Kupp  has been sorely missed and teams are just pounding the Rams porous run defense.

@jsharr you reading this? This is my feeling too. But they have had an extra week of rest. Should be fun.

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Gurley is rested and recovered, Anderson helps.  Goff is rested and will be fine, I think.  While I can see a scenario where the Cowboys start fast and control the clock, but if they don't, the Rams win. 

I have been listening to the radio sports talk shows for the last few days and it seems that most of the "experts" are picking the underdogs:  Colts, Cowboys, Chargers and Eagles.  They have convinced me of their wisdom and why this may happen, but it's still hard to believe that all the home teams will lose.  That would be monumental in playoff history.