I need me some Cheese

Road Runner

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

It's no fun being the only inbred, moranic, slack eyed,  googly jawed, dolt on the forum.   ?

I see what you did there! @jsharr is slack jawed, not slack eyed! Well played.  Settle for the close match, and you will be happier.

19 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I don't quite get why she is sitting on the floor.  :huh:

My analysis is it conveys the depths Mom will go to be there for her daughter during this emotional crisis. The small chocolate indicates the father is having an improper relationship with his secretary.  

42 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

It was a little sad to see the champion sort of melt like that though. :(

I am amazed that a contestant will seem so dominant one day and sometimes almost noncompetitive the next.  I suppose the categories and the knowledge and speed of the opponents makes a big difference.  I wonder, though, why the champions seldom last more than 4 or 5 days.  Since the best person wins (theoretically), you might expect the level of the winner to only increase, until you finally end up with another Ken Jennings.  

• Awesome 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I am amazed that a contestant will seem so dominant one day and sometimes almost noncompetitive the next.  I suppose the categories and the knowledge and speed of the opponents makes a big difference.  I wonder, though, why the champions seldom last more than 4 or 5 days.  Since the best person wins (theoretically), you might expect the level of the winner to only increase, until you finally end up with another Ken Jennings.  

:) enjoy tonight’s show!

7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Did you get the Final J question?  I knew I had seen the R with the gun, but I just couldn't place where I had seen it.  :(

That was eggzactly what I had.  I had seen that show maybe once or twice.  My wife was the same as me.  That was one of the most exciting finishes ever!  I was glad she won.  Just like last night, she REALLY blew a few questions in a row and it almost got her down, but she recovered quite nicely. :)