Jump to content
Road Runner

I need me some Cheese

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I need me some Cheese

Don't say it too loud or often.. it's about as bad a saying red rum three times in a mirror. He will show up and insult you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Road Runner said:

He already did.  What was I thinking?

I don't know, but good luck trying to flush the turd now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

It's no fun being the only inbred, moranic, slack eyed,  googly jawed, dolt on the forum.   😟

I see what you did there! @jsharr is slack jawed, not slack eyed! Well played.  Settle for the close match, and you will be happier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I don't quite get why she is sitting on the floor.  :huh:

My analysis is it conveys the depths Mom will go to be there for her daughter during this emotional crisis. The small chocolate indicates the father is having an improper relationship with his secretary.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

The small chocolate indicates the father is having an improper relationship with his secretary.  

The stay at home mom has to expect her husband will be screwing around at the office.  It is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

It was a little sad to see the champion sort of melt like that though. :(

I am amazed that a contestant will seem so dominant one day and sometimes almost noncompetitive the next.  I suppose the categories and the knowledge and speed of the opponents makes a big difference.  I wonder, though, why the champions seldom last more than 4 or 5 days.  Since the best person wins (theoretically), you might expect the level of the winner to only increase, until you finally end up with another Ken Jennings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I am amazed that a contestant will seem so dominant one day and sometimes almost noncompetitive the next.  I suppose the categories and the knowledge and speed of the opponents makes a big difference.  I wonder, though, why the champions seldom last more than 4 or 5 days.  Since the best person wins (theoretically), you might expect the level of the winner to only increase, until you finally end up with another Ken Jennings.  

:) enjoy tonight’s show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

:) enjoy tonight’s show!

Did you get the Final J question?  I knew I had seen the R with the gun, but I just couldn't place where I had seen it.  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Did you get the Final J question?  I knew I had seen the R with the gun, but I just couldn't place where I had seen it.  :(

That was eggzactly what I had.  I had seen that show maybe once or twice.  My wife was the same as me.  That was one of the most exciting finishes ever!  I was glad she won.  Just like last night, she REALLY blew a few questions in a row and it almost got her down, but she recovered quite nicely. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×