Happy Thursday People!!

petitepedal

The obligatory Sure Happy It's Thursday.

Stomach feeling better. Let's just say that you didn't want to be me the last couple of days.....

Snow storm heading this way for the weekend. I don't have anywhere to go this weekend except for the St. Louis bicycle show A.K.A. The Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo.

• Haha 1

A day of rest.  Tomorrow is JFK, leaving here at 4am.  The kid flies out for home where he will begin to move to Shenzhen.  He still needs to do a lot of paperwork in Malaysia like local police checks there.

I dislike the trip to JFK.  First I have to go through one of the poorer traffic congestion zones just to get out of CT.  Then the area around JFK. Then home during rush hour

• Heart 1

20 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Happy Thursday!  This was my Friday. :) I am getting my face cut tomorrow - last time the dermatologist froze off a bump but it came back.  I sure hope to get both a Ruby walk in the park and a bike ride in.

I know some $1,200 face cream that will probably make it stay away. Zyclara

6 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I'm tapped oot after the colonoscopy!  I wouldn;t go except this damn thing hurts!  I am not brave enough to remove it myself!

You paid for the colonoscopy? You will never get the hospital to resubmit the bill with the correct code if they already have their money..:runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Longjohn said:

You paid for the colonoscopy? You will never get the hospital to resubmit the bill with the correct code if they already have their money..:runcirclsmiley:

No, not yet, I am letting that bill fester for a bit.  I will try to get it changed today, but I am not hopeful. 

I remember the dermatologist I am going back to today said she would submit the things she froze off as not cosmetic so I didn;t get slammed with a big bill.  So some doctors are sympathetic to the plight of us patients.

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

That was easy

Missed a fatal 18 wheeler crash by about 30 min on the way in.  On the way out 95S was a parking lot for miles with the road completely closed.  Fortunately I was going north at the time.   Over the guardrail into the trees.  There were some really heavy lift vehicles over there to clear the road.

• Sad 1