Pick and Choose Your Favorite(s)

Razors Edge

7 minutes ago, TrentonMakes said:

I want to see someone make up a picture for this, like the others. :D

A couple of times my wife has gone with me to the ER or followed the ambulance but she never takes pictures and I am always too busy getting attended to by the pretty nurses. The time I was ambushed by the three deer and tore up my face and broke my shoulder blade and collar bone would have made a good meme. Nurse good body was trying to clean the blood off my face after my arm was in a sling and the doctor had reattached my eyebrow.

when I broke my hip there was nothing to see, wasn’t a good photo op.

1 hour ago, TrentonMakes said:
21 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I have met some very attractive women because I ride, usually in the ER.

I want to see someone make up a picture for this, like the others. :D

Is he riding a trainer in there? Or doing laps around the ER ward???? I just don't get how he meets anyone besides a security guard if he is riding in the ER. ?

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is he riding a trainer in there? Or doing laps around the ER ward???? I just don't get how he meets anyone besides a security guard if he is riding in the ER. ?

Maybe I should edit that to read “met some very attractive women because I crash”? But you can’t crash if you don’t ride.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, Longjohn said:

I have met some very attractive women because I ride, usually in the ER.

My ER nurse, after I crashed my motorcycle, helped me into my sons Jeep by picking me out of the wheelchair and putting me down in the Jeep seat... I thought he was beautiful...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Further said:

My ER nurse, after I crashed my motorcycle, helped me into my sons Jeep by picking me out of the wheelchair and putting me down in the Jeep seat... I thought he was beautiful...

There was a young guy wheeled me down when I went to go home after breaking my hip. Our son had borrowed my wife's CRV so she drove his Cavalier down to get me. My leg wouldn't bend enough to get me in the car. I really wanted to go home, I asked the guy to force my knee to bend enough to get me in the car. Getting out was another problem but I made it. 

Just now, Longjohn said:

There was a young guy wheeled me down when I went to go home after breaking my hip. Our son had borrowed my wife's CRV so she drove his Cavalier down to get me. My leg wouldn't bend enough to get me in the car. I really wanted to go home, I asked the guy to force my knee to bend enough to get me in the car. Getting out was another problem but I made it. 

This dude could have lowered me in through the top  :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Further said:

This dude could have lowered me in through the top  :D

The guy that wheeled me down was 6'5" same as me but no hole in the roof of the Cavalier. I had asked the surgeon the day before if I was allowed to try to bend my knee. I told him it didn't bend. He told me I could as long as I didn't put any weight on my leg.