Good Morning

AirwickWithCheese

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Painful is snot good. Everything I have had growing on me that was painful was skin cancer. Good that you are getting it taken care of.

Its only painful when it gets touched.  But it is right where the bike helmet goes.  Seems bad that it came back after being frozen.  Sort of hard and yellowish. 

tmi.png

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

When they hack it off they will probably have it checked. That’s one of the problem with freezing, they have to be real sure it’ snot cancer.

She talked a good game - this one is nothing to worry aboot, we'll send this one away, just freeze others off, etc.  The one not to worry aboot was snot in a suntanned area.

Just got the news a local manufacturer in Mercer is going to close. We really only had two industries, the forge and the Reznor. The last company that bought them built a new plant in Mexico a number of years ago, we expected this to happen if they ever got the Mexico plant sorted out.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Just got the news a local manufacturer in Mercer is going to close. We really only had two industries, the forge and the Reznor. The last company that bought them built a new plant in Mexico a number of years ago, we expected this to happen if they ever got the Mexico plant sorted out.

Tell Trent Reznor to stay!  Nine inch nails should be made in America, dammit!

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Painful is snot good. Everything I have had growing on me that was painful was skin cancer. Good that you are getting it taken care of.

The dermatologist nurse said it was or looked precancerous, so it was cut off and sent out for biopsy.  You know your dermatology, longjohn!  In other news, the older lady retired and was replaced by a youngun.  She was good!  Found one on my scalp that she froze big time.   I had forgotten aboot it but she found it right away.

• Awesome 1