Find a career for RG

Ralphie

Respitory therapist, that’s what they train all the unumployed steelworkers to do. Let’s see they closed the mill and payed off 6,000 workers. The local hospitals need less than 50. We pay through taxes to retrain all those people. They end up at stuffmart retrieving carts from the parking lot. Or maybe they train to be a professional truck driver. They do get hired, discover that job sucks.

• Sad 1

Perfect:

Armpit Sniffer

Armpit sniffers work for deodorant companies. They may spend their days in a hot room sniffing up to 60 armpits an hour to determine the effectiveness of deodorant in controlling sweaty smells. Armpit sniffers write up the effectiveness of the different deodorants involved. The work requires both a good sense of smell and a willingness to smell someone else's sweaty body. Procter and Gamble, which markets several deodorant brands, treats salaries for all employees, including sniffers, as confidential information.

• Heart 1

I suggest that he think internationally.  London has openings for sewer workers to go underground and unclog those massive fat balls that are clogging the sewers.  I think he should be qualified to do that and he gets to see the world without joining the Navy.

Please keep in touch RG.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Myself said:

This site silently turns on your webcam.  I have a server full of fine videography.

Funny you should say that, my wife's government laptop mysteriously turned on it's webcam today while she was working. It has never done that before, she is putting electrical tape over it tomorrow.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Russians! :runcirclsmiley:

More likely Big Brother, they can see everything she does from Washington but they have never actually turned on her camera before. Probably some perv in DC trying to find someone working naked. Out of luck there, my wife doesn't even sleep naked.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

More likely Big Brother, they can see everything she does from Washington but they have never actually turned on her camera before. Probably some perv in DC trying to find someone working naked. Out of luck there, my wife doesn't even sleep naked.

True.  Gotta go with the percentages. :D

• Heart 1

Back when they used to have to sometimes actually go in to work the ones that worked from home said they often worked in their jammies. If I worked from home I might work in what I wore to sleep but it snot jammies. My wife works from home all the time now. (her mom's home) The last time she actually had to drive in to work was to get her badge updated.

I bet he'd be a great tour guide or a museum guide  who did programs for kids.  He knows all sorts of interesting places around the city and can take an ordinary place and make it seem like a magical adventure for RO.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1