Guess Where I Am?????

ChrisL

42 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Use to go to hockey games in un-heated arenas...we dressed warm...now a days you kids got it easy :whistle:

I've never been to a game, so did not know if the arenas were heated or not.  Haven't watched any on tv to see how the people were dressed. I have, however, watched several football games on frozen fields, when any drink spillage froze immediately.:whistle:

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Did you wear a coat to stay warm?

Yeah, and pants & not shorts!  It was cool in the arena but not cold.  My daughter warned me it's a little chilly in there but if we went to a game in say Oct when it's still blazing hot out I wouldn't wear long pants. Shirts and a light hoodie would suffice.

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

All I liked aboot hockey games was the beer, zamboni, and sweeping wimmin. :D

Yeah the sweeping wimmins, wasn't expecting that!?!?  They had one who was clearly hired for her body and not skating ability as she ate sheot a couple of times and the fans ate it up.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ChrisL said:

I know right!?!?  My first ever hockey game! Yeah the Ducks got blown out but it was cool.  Lots of action for sure.

Did you stay until the end?  I rarely go to live sporting events, but when I do, I stay.  I paid to see amazingly skilled athletes, it's a bonus of the home team wins, but fun to watch regardless.

35 minutes ago, Myself said:

Did you stay until the end?  I rarely go to live sporting events, but when I do, I stay.  I paid to see amazingly skilled athletes, it's a bonus of the home team wins, but fun to watch regardless.

Yeah we are weird that way and stayed to the end.   We are huge baseball fans. Often times we'll get to the park early and watch batting practice. Grab dinner at the park  and stay for all 9 innings.  

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

It was Anaheim, the Honda Center for the Ducks vs. Penguins game. The photo was taken just prior to the start of the second period. They had to do an ice repair in the Ducks goal crease before the start of play.

You are 100% spot on!