Brief health update

goldendesign

2 hours ago, goldendesign said:

So my knee ended up being a stage 2 rupture of the quadricep tendon. No surgery, just physical therapy. The even expect me back on a bike this year.

In oncology news, CT directly after radiation showed nothing concrete but also nothing too concerning to them, yet. No tumors so I'll take the win there. Only potential issue is my jaw bone is still heavily bruised and showing signs of blood starvation. CT in another month, hyperbaric chamber then too to try and save it if it is dying from the exposure.

So overall pretty good outlook short term. Nothing life ending, maybe altering but that I can still live with.

I can always get an artificial jaw so, fuck it. Why worry?

Good attitude.

6 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I am glad to get the update..and continue to keep you in my prayers...

So now the important question....have you disabled any of the noise making devices that one tiny little girl got for Christmas :whistle:   :D

None what so ever. She likes music and plays oh so well with her awesome toys from you all. How could I limit her fun? ?

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Hey Goldendesign:

I haven't been aware of all that you are going through, and you certainly don't need to rehash it for my benefit....but I must say that your attitude is pretty awesome, and I think a lot of people in the medical field believe that it is a positive difference maker. 

So a big hell yes to you.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

54 minutes ago, Goat Geddah said:

Hey Goldendesign:

I haven't been aware of all that you are going through, and you certainly don't need to rehash it for my benefit....but I must say that your attitude is pretty awesome, and I think a lot of people in the medical field believe that it is a positive difference maker. 

So a big hell yes to you.

Well said. Stay positive GD!

• Heart 1