I am under attack!

donkpow

I haven't gotten any spam attachments lately. I still get phishing things like, "There's a problem with your Amazon account. You will not be allowed to access it until you provide the information requested on this page..."  And I get at least two calls/day from fake car insurance, health insurance, credit card, etc. people whose phone numbers we can no longer trace because Congress passed a law allowing phones to call you and register different ID numbers on your phone than the one they're calling from.

8 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I haven't gotten any spam attachments lately. I still get phishing things like, "There's a problem with your Amazon account. You will not be allowed to access it until you provide the information requested on this page..."  And I get at least two calls/day from fake car insurance, health insurance, credit card, etc. people whose phone numbers we can no longer trace because Congress passed a law allowing phones to call you and register different ID numbers on your phone than the one they're calling from.

It's gotten so I don't answer the phone unless I have the caller in registry. When strangers call, they'll have to leave a voice mail if they want to talk to me. I hate to be that way and have made it a point throughout my life to answer all calls but it's so bad that the courtesy has become a detriment to good order.

• Awesome 1