-8.5 lbs since 1-1-19

Gump

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Awesome.  Massive amounts of will power to do that. 

Fortunately WoZack is a good cook and comes up with some great meals. We had meatless meatloaf last night. Made from only vegtables. It was really good. 

• Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

So, using a "fasting" method, what percentage of weight returns once you are eating normal again?  I find going vegetarian makes keeping weight off easy - unless you replace meat with sweets.

From personal experience you can drop 3-5 lbs of water weight very easily and very quickly.  When I was doing the weight loss challenges I was able to make rapid changes quickly with fasting and strict limits on calories.  But it wasn't sustainable long term.

im up about 20 lbs from my lowest weight last year but quickly gained about 5 lbs as the restrictive diet wasn't sustainable.  I'm about 10 - 15 lbs from a good comfortable lean weight, much of it I put on the past 2 months.  Sheot 4 years ago I'd be through the moon to be at my current weight...

I'm working on getting that 10 - 15 back off me and am down a few since my peak around New Years.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

So, using a "fasting" method, what percentage of weight returns once you are eating normal again?  I find going vegetarian makes keeping weight off easy - unless you replace meat with sweets.

All of it if you don’t watch what you eat. The purpose of this fast isn’t to lose weight, it’s just a benefit from it.  It’s especially helpful following the holidays and poor eating. In years past I’ve dropped to about 205-210 by the end of it and just stayed there til spring. I’m usually under 200 by mid cycling season. Hoping the vegetarian route will get me under 200 by the start of riding season.