Doug Henning

AirwickWithCheese

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

DougDebbieHenning.thumb.jpg.2cae44ae03176a8e5de5dcd5c25229f8.jpg

Debbie Henning is most likely living with the Cult people in Canada. She never really surfaced after Doug death, except to get his remaining illusions sold. 

Of course, I am only guessing, but when a person turns their entire accumulation of wealth over to these kinds of organizations, I don't believe they "kick them to the curb". I seem to remember the leader also passed away several years later. 

I could be all wrong, I only had the magic magazines and ads to go by at the time. 

On Doug's last tour, he performed here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. They had to rush him to the Hospital, I think it was appendicitis. 

I purchased his Spheres of Merlin poster he sold in backroom sales. I had it framed and on my wall ever since. I think it is a great magical poster in pastel colors.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=652821

• Heart 1

Remember early on when you and Wilbur joined the forum. Wilbur shared the story of flying Henning and his wife to Vegas. Doug made the plane disappear over Gary Indiana and Wilbur and the stewardess got so freaked out they got drunk and landed in Austin. 

Good times.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1