I am going to go purchase a sub sandwich because I am hungry

AirwickWithCheese

I would love a Subway BMT on white, with lettuce, onions, pickles, black olives, pepperoncini, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar and oil and one stripe each of yellow mustard and brown mustard.  Not toasted please.  Get me the combo with chips and a cookie, but give the chips and cookie to a homeless person.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

give the chips and cookie to a homeless person.

I gave cookies to a homeless woman on the subway today, I think I may have been trying to kill her because they weren't very good cookies.  I think sugar cookies are often given little thought or care while baking, you see.  I also gave her peanut butter crackers and a chicken salad sandwich they also gave me for the trip, because this chicken salad gives me reflux, and I had reflux the whole trip.  I might have asked the homeless woman about reflux, but didn't want to slow her down.  Plus, she seemed really appreciative.  I hope she didn't get reflux.  The end.

• Heart 3

26 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I gave cookies to a homeless woman on the subway today, I think I may have been trying to kill her because they weren't very good cookies.  I think sugar cookies are often given little thought or care while baking, you see.  I also gave her peanut butter crackers and a chicken salad sandwich they also gave me for the trip, because this chicken salad gives me reflux, and I had reflux the whole trip.  I might have asked the homeless woman about reflux, but didn't want to slow her down.  Plus, she seemed really appreciative.  I hope she didn't get reflux.  The end.

I want to give this a like, but since you failed to tell us how each step made you feel I cannot do so.

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I want to give this a like, but since you failed to tell us how each step made you feel I cannot do so.

It doesn't wash away my whorey feeling, I will tell you that much.  I do feel only half as whorey, though, so there is that.

Maybe I will write a poem about being half a whore, Cheese would like that, I think.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

It doesn't wash away my whorey feeling, I will tell you that much.  I do feel only half as whorey, though, so there is that.

Maybe I will write a poem about being half a whore, Cheese would like that, I think.

How does that work?  Start off giving it away for free, then stop in the middle and demand payment for the happy ending?

My autism boy’s mom gave me two $25 gift cards for Christmas, one of them was for subway. She must appreciate what I do. My favorite subway sandwich is tuna with onion and jalapeño.

2 hours ago, smudge said:

Ooooooohhh, free cookie......   But I AM trying to lose some weight, so I'll have to pass.

But you can lose weight eating sandwiches.

• Heart 1

40 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My autism boy’s mom gave me two $25 gift cards for Christmas, one of them was for subway. She must appreciate what I do. My favorite subway sandwich is tuna with onion and jalapeño.

But you can lose weight eating sandwiches.

Yeah!  Just load any sub up with veggies and viola!

• Awesome 2

What kind of sub would you have chosen?

My most usual subs, most to least:

An incredibly great double footlong hotdog with chili, mustard and onions from Ann's Dari-Creme, which has numerous plaques on the wall naming it "Baltimore's Best Hot Dog," "Best Cheap Eats," etc. by local newspapers and others and a photo of the direction signs at a U.S. Army base in Afghanistan with one pointing West with the words "Ann's Dari-Creme 8,564 miles."

An superb Italian Cheesesteak sub from Linda's Steak Subs, where they really stuff it with steak and it has a great sauce.  Linda, from the Philippines, is retired now but son-in-law and daughter Mark and Janet keep up the quality.

A 6" tasty heated meatball sub with provolone cheese (add some extra sauce, please) and a 6" unheated tuna salad sub at Subway - knowing I can save the tuna for later if I'm not hungry enough to eat both at once.  One or the other is often on sale.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I never made it.   :(

It was too cold. I took a nice nap instead. Then I returned to the Cafe weak, feeble, and with no likes from Ralph Farnsworth.  

I had the thought this afternoon to dredge up and compliment an old thread of yours.  brb!

oh well, can’t find it!

• Awesome 1