This is how you become a whore

Randomguy

I lied to the last two people I had phone interviews with and told them that I was VERY interested in working with them and had heard good things about the companies.  I had actually heard very bad things about working with them.

I feel traumatized and cheap.  Pretty soon I will be giving handjobs for crack, I know it.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I lied to the last two people I had phone interviews with and told them that I was VERY interested in working with them and had heard good things about the companies.  I had actually heard very bad things about working with them.

I feel traumatized and cheap.  Pretty soon I will be giving handjobs for crack, I know it.

That was you?!!!!   BTW, you were not fooling anyone on our end.  We have technology in place to "sniff" this sort of behaviour out.  

Remember at the start of the call when we told you we "might" be recording?

Bullshit Meter GIF - Bullshit Meter Amplifier GIFs

Well, we were.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I have an interview tomorrow with one of the companies that I behaved whorishly toward last week.  I have to wear a suit and give a presentation.  This is making me feel...not great.  Talk me into building this presentation with love and gusto.

add bread crumbs and an egg to the presentation.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I have an interview tomorrow with one of the companies that I behaved whorishly toward last week.  I have to wear a suit and give a presentation.  This is making me feel...not great.  Talk me into building this presentation with love and gusto.

Just get the job, pay some bills, and then find your next gig.

• Heart 3