Can You See Clearly Through Your Oven's Window?

Razors Edge

24 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...because I sure can't.  I don't even know if I could when it was brand new.  What's up with that?

You are disgusting, that is what is up.  Clean that shit off!

Jk, I have never seen one that you can actually see clearly inside of.  The lights are not really bright at all, are they?

• Haha 1

There are YouTube videos that show you how to clean the glass. If you still have the paperwork that came with the oven it tells you how as well. I only had to clean mine once, something spilled over on the stove and ran down between the glass. Cleaning between the glass is snot something you want to do often.

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

There are YouTube videos that show you how to clean the glass. If you still have the paperwork that came with the oven it tells you how as well. I only had to clean mine once, something spilled over on the stove and ran down between the glass. Cleaning between the glass is snot something you want to do often.

I think I may explore this option!

Thx

• Heart 1

36 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I'm not sure.  It's been at least a decade since I actually cooked anything iin the oven instead of on the stovetop.

I find this VERY sad, until I realized you likely have a kitchen staff that does the majority of the cooking in your house. I saw an episode of Downton Abbey where the only thing the privileged daughters learned about cooking was using the stovetop. 

• Haha 1