Please tell me about your baggage

Ralphie

37 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think it's almost time for a new hangup.  I currently have an anxiety monster under my bed in a bright blue that I like, but I think it's beginning to look a bit worn.  But it seems to hold a lot of woes for its size, isn't too heavy and h?as a lot of useful pockets.  So tell me about your baggage - hard shell or soft headed?  4 wheels or 2?  Brand ?

I like the look of those light weight hard shell heads that seem pretty durable, but I like having at least one outside pocket for phobias or other things I want to keep handy.  But let me know what you like or don't like about your baggage, please.

Send me $120 and I will listen to your thoughts. For 50 minutes, exactly.

• Awesome 1

So I need baggage advice.

See, I built this pedalboard.  Pretty cool, used wood from a piece of furniture my grandfather built over 100 years ago.  Very unique.  But I need something to carry it in.  So I put that on my Christmas list.  Even listed dimensions.  My family are all quite creative and good at repurposing, my son is also a guitarist so he knows what a pedalboard carrying case out to be, especially for a unique handmade board.

My daughter- the most creative of all of them - bought me a rolling duffel bag.  The inside of the bag is just big enough.  The bag opening is too small.  How do I address the gift fail?  She knows it's not adequate.  Following closely on teh heels of the birthday gift fail, I don't want to crush her gifting confidence.  I'm afraid that something that she will carry around emotionally for years.