Has everyone seen “Lost”

Prophet Zacharia

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

I never seen it

It was interesting.  I watched with other people who watched it and I jumped in midstream in the second season, so I was confused much of the time.  It seemed well done, though, but I never made it near the end.

I have watched "Wrecked", which is a takeoff on it, and it has its moments of hilarity.  A lot of misses like you get in spoof shows, but enough land.

• Heart 1

I've never watched it.  I remember seeing it on while I skipped by it channel surfing.

The brother of Terry O'Quinn, Jim,  is a friend of mine.  Jim's had an office in our building almost as long as we have.  Jim and Terry definitely look like brothers. Terry stops by to visit him every once in a while but I've never met him.  I've seen him in the building a time or 2.

image.png.63c2b2f065bce33b2256e3d7bc2230a4.png

On 1/16/2019 at 10:46 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Except me? I am told it had the best pilot episode and worst conclusion episode of any television show. Correct? Or do you have a better answer?

I saw season one. A little of season two. And then bailed. I don't think it ever got any better. Should have been a two season show - max.  But, give them credit for giving a definitive end date and sticking to it.

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, tybeegb said:

We got through most of it before we switched to 'House'.

Wasn't House the same show over and over again? Strange ailment, staff stumped, House pizzes off people, incorrect first guess, House pizzes off more people, last second "a ha!" moment, SUCCESS!

• Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Wasn't House the same show over and over again? Strange ailment, staff stumped, House pizzes off people, incorrect first guess, House pizzes off more people, last second "a ha!" moment, SUCCESS!

Lawn and Order was pretty darn formulaic also.  Ripped from the headlines, starts with finding the body.  Sort of like Columbo had the same formula, but they all worked - I guess that is why they stuck with the formulas!

5 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Lawn and Order was pretty darn formulaic also.  Ripped from the headlines, starts with finding the body.  Sort of like Columbo had the same formula, but they all worked - I guess that is why they stuck with the formulas!

But the stories on Law & Order weren't all the same like House and the outcome wasn't predictable like Columbo.  Sometimes on L&O, the good guys lost.  

On 1/16/2019 at 10:46 PM, Prophet Zacharia said:

Except me? I am told it had the best pilot episode and worst conclusion episode of any television show. Correct? Or do you have a better answer?

I've had arguments with many people over what the end meant.  I won't go into detail in case someone else hasn't seen the extremely interesting and intriguing series, but the only thing that makes sense to me is that they were all killed in the initial plane crash and everything else was afterlife events.

20 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

It was mainly for the "pizzing" part.  We liked to hear him piss and moan.