Stuck in the middle with me

late

My monitor came. Some genius installed the arm that goes to the base...backwards. Oh fing joy.

I bought a really good office chair a few years ago. The slidy thing broke, and it will get fixed for free. The guys came, but they didn't have the right part. They installed the parts that usually die, which was nice. But then I had to go into my smarty pants routine and ask them to take the slidey thing out (so it wouldn't do more damage). I now have an expensive office chair that doesn't bend, and makes you lean forward a little. It's only a couple weeks, but I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut.

I have these dining room chairs. The last time they were reupholstered was the 1960s. It was done with a paper thin layer of foam, which disintegrated in the 80s, and covered with genuine orange naugahyde. Eat yer heart out. I've been saying I was going to have someone redo those chairs for 30 years. So I've got a pillow on the chair, and that's what I am using right now. My  butt is not at all happy with me, and my back is making snide comments about my intelligence. What does my dumb back know.

I just started a pot plant. The seed cost $30. I am using a new potting soil, the seed doesn't seem to like it. It's growing glacially. Wonderful.

I've been putting off eye surgery, the idea of someone cutting there with a knife freaks me out.

I'm either coming down with a cold, or my allergies found something new that pisses them off.

So much winning, I might get tired of it.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, late said:

My monitor came. Some genius installed the arm that goes to the base...backwards. Oh fing joy.

I bought a really good office chair a few years ago. The slidy thing broke, and it will get fixed for free. The guys came, but they didn't have the right part. They installed the parts that usually die, which was nice. But then I had to go into my smarty pants routine and ask them to take the slidey thing out (so it wouldn't do more damage). I now have an expensive office chair that doesn't bend, and makes you lean forward a little. It's only a couple weeks, but I wish I'd kept my big mouth shut.

I have these dining room chairs. The last time they were reupholstered was the 1960s. It was done with a paper thin layer of foam, which disintegrated in the 80s, and covered with genuine orange naugahyde. Eat yer heart out. I've been saying I was going to have someone redo those chairs for 30 years. So I've got a pillow on the chair, and that's what I am using right now. My  butt is not at all happy with me, and my back is making snide comments about my intelligence. What does my dumb back know.

I just started a pot plant. The seed cost $30. I am using a new potting soil, the seed doesn't seem to like it. It's growing glacially. Wonderful.

I've been putting off eye surgery, the idea of someone cutting there with a knife freaks me out.

I'm either coming down with a cold, or my allergies found something new that pisses them off.

So much winning, I might get tired of it.

These are all temporary issues, so things will improve soon.

Why don't you just buy pot like a normal person?  Maybe some edibles, and have a beer or three for good measure.  Do these things and you may forget some of these issues.  Watch something nice on tv, too, like Caligula or Mary Poppins, they are basically the same movie.