Well, I got a heart rate monitor.

2Far

The one I had to wear had an automatic reporting feature that contacted whoever monitors that stuff would see if my heart rate did anything weird.  I was supposed to press a button when it did that to let them know I knew what was going on.  If I didn't they would call me and ask me what I was doing.  I did not like that.  

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, tybeegb said:

The one I had to wear had an automatic reporting feature that contacted whoever monitors that stuff would see if my heart rate did anything weird.  I was supposed to press a button when it did that to let them know I knew what was going on.  If I didn't they would call me and ask me what I was doing.  I did not like that.  

That was the one they threatened me with first. Dunno why they went to this one. They gave me a log to fill out if anything happens. I hit the button on the monitor, write down what time it is & what happened. 

2 hours ago, Tizeye said:

Renting for $770 a day answers that question.

Yeah, no shit. Hey, but that includes them reading the results. 

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Yeah, I think I must have missed out on the original post.  What is going on exactly?

? My ticker is missing beats. 1, 2, 3,   4, 5, 6, 7,   8, 9...

I can feel it when I take my pulse, but have no other sensations. The vitals lady noticed it at the Red Cross when I gave blood two weeks ago.

This was something new & different so I called the cardiologist's office. Hilarity ensues.

11 minutes ago, 2Far said:

? My ticker is missing beats. 1, 2, 3,   4, 5, 6, 7,   8, 9...

I can feel it when I take my pulse, but have no other sensations. The vitals lady noticed it at the Red Cross when I gave blood two weeks ago.

This was something new & different so I called the cardiologist's office. Hilarity ensues.

Ah, I am losing my mind, I thought you said it was no big deal and that everybody's heart does something strange.  When do you hear back on results and such?

24 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Ah, I am losing my mind, I thought you said it was no big deal and that everybody's heart does something strange.  When do you hear back on results and such?

Dunno. I guess sometime next week.

I rode the drainer for 35 minutes this AM, so I guess I'm giving them a whole spectrum of data.