Rise and shine

BR46

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Friday is the day at work where I concentrate hard on not starting something I can;t finish, and to not break anything!  I like Fridays. :D

Tonight is a big fambly dinner at the inlaws.  Alcohol will be involved. :)

No Friday night music thread?    :(

• Haha 1

Our AP dept has been backlogged and my primary vendor has been screwing up invoices. A bad combination as I have a bunch of invoices from  December to sort out.  With the invoice rejections & corrections it's going to take some time and I have been putting this off but need to get it done.

several other projects to do as well, should be chained to my desk today ?

Work in our Indy office then hit the highways around 2:30.  Indiana truck drivers are jerks. Their speed limit on I-70 is slower than cars, and they seem to enjoy getting in the left lane and blocking traffic for miles while they take their time passing a semi.  I may have to run one of them into a guardrail to learn 'em a lesson.

got to the gym early enough to get a mile in today - with no vertigo!  Yay!  Got to work to postpone a bunch of deadlines, not gonna be done.  Pizza with camping friends tonight!

Have to remember to bring my computer home, I assume we'll be closed Monday.  With Chinese New Year after next week can't let those deadline slip again