For some reason that made me mad.

tybeegb

It's none of my business, but it made me angry.  I take WofTy to her doctor appointment.  Check in and sit down in the small waiting area.  Two people come in.  They check in and sit down and immediately go to town on their cell phones.  An older couple comes in next.  The husband has his phone out and starts staring at it.  The wife is busy with the check in pad they use nowadays.  Another couple comes in.  Check in and sit down and THEY start in with the phones.  WofTy finishes with her procedure so I go out to the car to drive around and pick her up.  I get in the car and look at the older couple in the truck next to me and both of them have their faces stuck in their phones.  

Am I missing something?  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/18/2019 at 6:56 AM, tybeegb said:

It's none of my business, but it made me angry.  I take WofTy to her doctor appointment.  Check in and sit down in the small waiting area.  Two people come in.  They check in and sit down and immediately go to town on their cell phones.  An older couple comes in next.  The husband has his phone out and starts staring at it.  The wife is busy with the check in pad they use nowadays.  Another couple comes in.  Check in and sit down and THEY start in with the phones.  WofTy finishes with her procedure so I go out to the car to drive around and pick her up.  I get in the car and look at the older couple in the truck next to me and both of them have their faces stuck in their phones.  

Am I missing something?  

Yes, what LJ said!  I won't touch a filthy semen-soaked magazine in a waiting room to save my life, and I don't want to hear inane conversation and such.  I want quiet until called upon.

How is your pelvis and such, btw?  I didn't see a recent update if you posted one.

20 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Yes, what LJ said!  I won't touch a filthy semen-soaked magazine in a waiting room to save my life, and I don't want to hear inane conversation and such.  I want quiet until called upon.

How is your pelvis and such, btw?  I didn't see a recent update if you posted one. 

Hip is still sore.  Still using crutches.  Next x-ray on 2/6.  I'm doing some "self-inflicted" PT but not too much.  At this point I'm not sure whether the soreness is skeletal or tissue, as my rib cage on that side is still tender.  

So I went to the 'Y' yesterday and went into the weight room.  A guy was there who I see around the island once in a while.  He sees the crutches and asks what happened.  I told him a little bicycle accident.  He "chuckled" and said, "So you're the other one who crashed with Eric when he broke his collarbone!".  Since Eric owns Huc-A-Poo's a LOT of people know of the "crash"  but not a lot of them have seen me out and about yet.  

12 minutes ago, tybeegb said:

Hip is still sore.  Still using crutches.  Next x-ray on 2/6.  I'm doing some "self-inflicted" PT but not too much.  At this point I'm not sure whether the soreness is skeletal or tissue, as my rib cage on that side is still tender.  

So I went to the 'Y' yesterday and went into the weight room.  A guy was there who I see around the island once in a while.  He sees the crutches and asks what happened.  I told him a little bicycle accident.  He "chuckled" and said, "So you're the other one who crashed with Eric when he broke his collarbone!".  Since Eric owns Huc-A-Poo's a LOT of people know of the "crash"  but not a lot of them have seen me out and about yet.  

Are you off prescription pain killers yet? Get on down to Huc-A-Poo’s and get some over the counter pain relief.