What is your best body part?

Road Runner

?

Mine was my biceps.  I also had decent pecs back in the day, but my biceps responded to work outs better than any other part of my body.  

Unfortunately, I trashed my left bicep and with two bad shoulders, I am no longer able to work them out like I use to.  :(

How say you?  What is your proudest and best bodily part/appendage?  

10 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

?

Mine was my biceps.  I also had decent pecs back in the day, but my biceps responded to work outs better than any other part of my body.  

Unfortunately, I trashed my left bicep and with two bad shoulders, I am no longer able to work them out like I use to.  :(

How say you?  What is your proudest and best bodily part/appendage?  

You asked "is" but answered "was".  

3 hours ago, Chris... said:

Triceps

My brother and I have freakishly large tri's too.  I don't bother working them specifically as they are disproportionately larger than my biceps.  My son has the same arm anatomy too.

I'd say my best body part are my calves.  Years of riding and running have them toned and defined.

1 hour ago, Further said:

My right eyebrow is pretty good shape.

My right eyebrow is ok but it took some plastic surgery to get it that way. About lost it in a 30 mph face plant and then a squamous cell carcinoma developed in the scar tissue. Did you ever sit for an hour and watch a hand right in front of your face cutting and stitching and wiping up blood. I couldn’t see what the surgeon was doing but the one time I could watch I found out I really didn’t want to.

• Heart 1

25 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My right eyebrow is ok but it took some plastic surgery to get it that way. About lost it in a 30 mph face plant and then a squamous cell carcinoma developed in the scar tissue. Did you ever sit for an hour and watch a hand right in front of your face cutting and stitching and wiping up blood. I couldn’t see what the surgeon was doing but the one time I could watch I found out I really didn’t want to.

Now that I think about it, the right eyebrow is where they hid a bunch of stitches after a youthful motorcycle mishap.  But it looks better than the left, my wife thought it was getting a bit too bushy and gave it a light trim, I didn't need stitches, but about half of it never grew back.

And I've never complained about a sore eyebrow   ;) 

• Haha 1

Not sure. My body frame which is small.

Or my legs....it is from cycling and walking enough. Not that they are muscular...they are on the short side.   I'm sure I would be told to wear shorts, skorts that are age appropriate....@60 yrs. (soon)   Photo last yr.  I looked like a million + other Asian women in Seoul.

seoul2018.thumb.jpg.55e146079be97ccf50a8c8770e6d9179.jpg

• Heart 2

15 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Not sure. My body frame which is small.

Or my legs....it is from cycling and walking enough. Not that they are muscular...they are on the short side.   I'm sure I would be told to wear shorts, skorts that are age appropriate....@60 yrs. (soon)   Photo last yr.  I looked like a million + other Asian women in Seoul.

seoul2018.thumb.jpg.55e146079be97ccf50a8c8770e6d9179.jpg

I'd go with your backpack.  That's pretty hot.

I could bench press my own weight, but not too much more, so upper body strength has never been my forte.

Since I ran, did well in some competitions, and coached high school track and/or cross country until I was 52 and ran with the teenagers until the end, I guess my quads are my best part since they are the only leg part that hasn't been damaged.  In my 30's, some of the teen girls at the high school would compliment me on my butt when I was dressed for coaching/running, but I think that was aimed at getting a better grade in chemistry!  By my 50's, they would just call out, "Hey Mr. C, are you running or walking?"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

I could bench press my own weight, but not too much more, so upper body strength has never been my forte.

Since I ran, did well in some competitions, and coached high school track and/or cross country until I was 52 and ran with the teenagers until the end, I guess my quads are my best part since they are the only leg part that hasn't been damaged.  In my 30's, some of the teen girls at the high school would compliment me on my butt when I was dressed for coaching/running, but I think that was aimed at getting a better grade in chemistry!  By my 50's, they would just call out, "Hey Mr. C, are you running or walking?"

When I weighed 165 I could bench 235. Now I can barely bench 135

3 hours ago, Chris... said:

When I weighed 165 I could bench 235. Now I can barely bench 135

I topped you!  At one point, I weighed 155 and benched 4 reps at 245 one session, and maxed one time at 265.  I could kick superman's ass twice, or so I thought, and I was doing bunches of riding, too.  I was working out too much and messed my shoulders up on the bench and dips, and not eating enough at the same time.  I was shredded, probably 3 or 4 percent body fat.

I can kind of still bench, but have to go extremely narrow grip and do 10-15 second reps and no explosive reps at all, and I really like the bigger weights for my frame so it is all disappointing.  I haven't lifted in a serious way since 1998, but played out at Planet Fitness here and there, but have done no exercise at all in a little over a year.  I have the strength of a weak baby at this point without the fine baby physique.  :(