N-3 plus 1

Parr8hed

28 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

New bike day, suhwheet!!!!  Details????

51 cm CAAD X.  Rival.  Had it switched from double to single front chain ring.  It's a bit of a pig right now.  The factory wheels suck.  Once we put it on a diet it should be dope.  The brakes are amazing.  

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

51 cm CAAD X.  Rival.  Had it switched from double to single front chain ring.  It's a bit of a pig right now.  The factory wheels suck.  Once we put it on a diet it should be dope.  The brakes are amazing.  

Tires can be surprisingly heavy too.  Very cool, keep us posted on the mods & upgrades!

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

But @Parr8hed  doesn't he do road biking too :dontknow:  I think I got about $3,000 to $3.500 for the entire package....:wacko:

Heck, I think @Parr8hed should set up a GoFundMe page for his budding CX champ, so that folks here on the SWC site can help contribute to his success.  I'm sure folks here would be more than willing to chip in some dollars to get him a set of new hoops, race day tires, or, eventually, a pit bike! Parr8 may be too modest to do so, but I still think this is a good idea.  This place, after all, is filled with folks who like cycling and seemingly support the next generation of cycling enthusiasts.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Heck, I think @Parr8hed should set up a GoFundMe page for his budding CX champ, so that folks here on the SWC site can help contribute to his success.  I'm sure folks here would be more than willing to chip in some dollars to get him a set of new hoops, race day tires, or, eventually, a pit bike! Parr8 may be too modest to do so, but I still think this is a good idea.  This place, after all, is filled with folks who like cycling and seemingly support the next generation of cycling enthusiasts.

That ain’t gonna happen. There is plenty of grass to cut and leaves to take around here if he wants race wheels!

• Heart 2