the official snow report thread

bikeman564™

9 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

this, SE mitten is at 7° now w/ a high of 12° :runcirclsmiley:me keeping warm :D

We are at -3. Going out for a snowshoe soon. Just a short hike down through the sugarbush.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Us too. We are an hour from church. They canceled the first service but are going ahead with the 11 am service. We will watch the service livestream.

We are going to watch Charles Stanley, who is BuffCarla’s favorite TV Preacher. I don’t watch a lot of TV preachers, but I guess David Jeremiah is my fav. To those who don’t know, there’s a hell of a difference between these decent guys and the notorious TV preachers that are easy to lampoon. Literally. 

3 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

We are going to watch Charles Stanley, who is BuffCarla’s favorite TV Preacher. I don’t watch a lot of TV preachers, but I guess David Jeremiah is my fav. To those who don’t know, there’s a hell of a difference between these decent guys and the notorious TV preachers that are easy to lampoon. Literally. 

Charles Stanley drives me nuts. He sounds like he has been doing this too long. I like David Jeremiah. My favorite pastor is ministering in Colorado this weekend (my son). Pastor Juan always does a good job. My autism boy is staying home today.

• Heart 1

We got about 8" or so and drifting.  I made a mess out of my driveway because my tractor wouldn't push it.  Especially at the end of the drive where the road plows throws all the heavy snow and road debris.  My dog had a good time trying to figure out how to poop in it.

Just now, petitepedal said:

:dontknow: Nothing...but -2 ...I was up for a couple of hours around 3-4-5ish..and turned off my alarm...ended up too late for church and too late for laundry...turning my entire days plans around..Breakfast and grocery shopping...laundry and hopefully a late afternoon workout!

Don't forget FOOTBALL!!!   :D

They said the temps here would drop after noon.  I went out in the rain an cleared about an inch of slush off the cars just in time.  They are now skinned in ice. The trees aren't icing but the metal cars did.  CT now has almost 18,000 people without power, not too bad at 1.5% of total customers........unless of course it's you.