These are a few of my favorite things

AirwickWithCheese

Ok, there is lots of stuff inside!  Too much for even a sugar hound to unscrew and make a double most stuff monstrosity like I did.  I had to do it, though.  The nice thing was they were on sale, or I would have waited.  RO enjoyed them too, but could only eat three.  Really, they were type-3 diabeetus in each cookie. Type 3 gives anyone you have seen in the last week diabeetus, plus the runs and PRI.  

8CAAADF1-7407-40C1-8B7A-BFAF0600D041.jpeg

27A6DF88-4483-4000-91F6-B9E678DCE8A1.jpeg

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Ok, there is lots of stuff inside!  Too much for even a sugar hound to unscrew and make a double most stuff monstrosity like I did.  I had to do it, though.  The nice thing was they were on sale, or I would have waited.  RO enjoyed them too, but could only eat three.  Really, they were type-3 diabeetus in each cookie. Type 3 gives anyone you have seen in the last week diabeetus, plus the runs and PRI.  

8CAAADF1-7407-40C1-8B7A-BFAF0600D041.jpeg

27A6DF88-4483-4000-91F6-B9E678DCE8A1.jpeg

Nasty

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Holy crap!  We had to do that too.!  I haven't thought about that for many years.  What the hell were they thinking?  ?

No idea, but damn....there was this one young lady by the name of Vicky J. My crush for her lasted until Junior year of high school.

• Heart 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...