Damned Telemarketers

JerrySTL

They are getting worse and worse. Below are some calls that came up on Caller ID in the last couple of days. I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. They can leave a voice mail.

They are from oldest to newest.

435-222-7119
432-219-8009
417-815-0639
414-240-7339
412-274-7672
304-309-6152
305-307-5549

Notice the similarity of the numbers especially the last two. I'm about 99% sure that the numbers are spoofed.

I report junk phone calls to https://800notes.com/ phone number lookup site. Another guy reported 5 of the same numbers in the last couple of days. 

I wish that I could reach through the phone line and punch the telemarketers in the throat. ?

4 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

They are getting worse and worse. Below are some calls that came up on Caller ID in the last couple of days. I don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. They can leave a voice mail.

They are from oldest to newest.

435-222-7119
432-219-8009
417-815-0639
414-240-7339
412-274-7672
304-309-6152
305-307-5549

Notice the similarity of the numbers especially the last two. I'm about 99% sure that the numbers are spoofed.

I report junk phone calls to https://800notes.com/ phone number lookup site. Another guy reported 5 of the same numbers in the last couple of days. 

I wish that I could reach through the phone line and punch the telemarketers in the throat. ?

Telemarketers can be fun when your retired and have the time to f with them.

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Telemarketers can be fun when your retired and have the time to f with them.

I've done that to a few email spammers. I've even given out fake social security numbers and bank accounts. Then I claimed I made a typo and have them try another set of numbers. I even have a junk email account for such hi-jinks. 

The biggest problem I have is business related as it adversely impacts business. As a result, I turned the ringer, and hopefully I feel the vibration to answer those known customers showing in caller ID. But new potential customers are not in my contacts yet so very dependent for them to leave a message. Use to really mess with them as it kept my sales skills polished dealing with objections and counters, but realized, they were blocking real customers from reaching me.

• Sad 1