So tell us aboot that time you read an RG thread title and thought: That bastard is just fishing...

Ralphie

Seems like just yesterday.  Oh yeah, it was yesterday!

"Tell us about that time you moved someplace and it was weird and you wondered if you did the right thing?"

What the hell does this even mean?   :dontknow::o

J/K of course.  I love RG threads.  But some of his threads do seem a bit fishy.  Sort of squid-like.  :)

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, AirwickWithCheese said:

I use RG threads to help with my insomnia and hypertension. 

Insomnia and hypertension? Interesting, I had a doctor’s appointment on Friday and she said my blood pressure was up. She knows about my wife’s situation because she is my wife’s PCP too. She said it’s probably caused by stress. She knows I don’t want to take drugs and asked how much coffee I drink. I told her just two cups each morning. Then I told her the size of the cups. She suggested I switch to decalf. Today was my second day on decalf and I can’t keep my eyes open. I almost fell asleep in church. That stuff puts me to sleep. I don’t know how people drink it.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Longjohn said:

Insomnia and hypertension? Interesting, I had a doctor’s appointment on Friday and she said my blood pressure was up. She knows about my wife’s situation because she is my wife’s PCP too. She said it’s probably caused by stress. She knows I don’t want to take drugs and asked how much coffee I drink. I told her just two cups each morning. Then I told her the size of the cups. She suggested I switch to decalf. Today was my second day on decalf and I can’t keep my eyes open. I almost fell asleep in church. That stuff puts me to sleep. I don’t know how people drink it.

You can do it!  It will feel normal after a few weeks or so.  I made the switch a decade or two ago and have never looked back.  OK, maybe a little because it is a little like being a vegetabletarian or vegan because it is more of a pain to find decaf than regular, but kicking the caffeine jitters was priceless!

Nice dredge!  This was an excellent thread if I do say so myself, and I do!  :D

Funny how it took months for someone, in this case Wilbur, to hit Dottles high hanging pitch. :D

• Haha 1