Another retirement gig.

Rattlecan

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

That is my plan exactly. Get to drive nice(er) cars and hang around drinking bad coffee

and I joke with our truck mechanic I'm going to be a parts runner for him.

Well, the car I drive ain't too bad, but I think it's more to make the point to customers of the durability of their cars than a showcase for their new products. It's a five year old hybrid, but it still looks good, and runs great.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I would imagine that old single guys do pretty well in retirement home communities.  :D

Yep! Constantly having to replace them as they keep dropping dead from heart attacks from the over exertion.  Gotta get heart healthy when you are younger so the ticker holds up in retirement.

• Heart 1

The job entails other duties as well, such as the previously mentioned tending to the coffee supplies.

Another part of it is running customer's vehicles out of the drive through check in bays to the service staging area, It almost always entails shifting the seat back so I can even get in, and I'm on the short side of average height. I have no idea how people can get in and out with the seat so far forward.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

The job entails other duties as well, such as the previously mentioned tending to the coffee supplies.

Another part of it is running customer's vehicles out of the drive through check in bays to the service staging area, It almost always entails shifting the seat back so I can even get in, and I'm on the short side of average height. I have no idea how people can get in and out with the seat so far forward.

I would set the seat memory on every car you get into. Eventually  you would just have to press the button

Just make it button #3. I think most folks use buttons #1 &2.