Neighborhood in disarray

AirwickWithCheese

Have you introduced yourself yet?  I find that introducing myself and offering to help new neighbors with whatever ingratiates me with them for a goodly length of time.  Sometimes it lasts for as long as a year before I start to piss them off.  Also a good time to find out what makes them tick.   :)  

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Oh look at us again said the new neighbors. See our beautiful SC state flag we've already put up within the first hour of taking ownership? I guess you're not the only one on the street now with the beautiful Palmetto flag crispy whipping across our beautiful slate porch in the wind. 

:angry:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I hear barking but haven't seen anything yet. I would estimate at least airedale level, probably higher. What's higher than airedales?  

I never fully judge anyone until I know how they treat their animals.

• Heart 2

...if you had been closer to Kathryn, you could have had some input on who when she sold.  Now you're stuck.:(

That they have enough money to have bought the house in the first place makes them immediately suspect.:angry:

I have to wonder how long it will take for them to  suggest that you hire their gardening service, so that the street will "maintain a certain standard" ?  Have you considered getting  a goat and a few chickens ?  That would make a statement.:)

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I live right across the street from their mansion and they didn't even wave!  

You need some Amish neighbors. They always wave at the neighbors. Even the little kids walking to school all wave when you pass by. Not just some of them but all of them wave to you.

• Heart 1