Yo madmaxx

Square Wheels

My experience with "low glow" led's has been bad.  Their purpose is to not be seen when the IR flash goes off.  The result IMO is dim lighting and a low range capability.  After trying a couple of Bushnell cams roughly comparable to the one you are asking about I realized that "low glow" was not for us.  Smudge recommended Moultrie Game Cams and I purchased one of these

https://www.amazon.com/Moultrie-M-50-Game-Camera/dp/B079LCH77D/ref=sr_1_6?crid=31VGADH2R7OD9&keywords=moultrie+game+camera&qid=1548030106&s=Sports+%26+Outdoors&sprefix=moltrie+%2Csporting%2C163&sr=1-6#customerReviews

The first one failed at the end of the first month when I replaced the batteries. (failed to turn back on)  Amazon replaced it for free and that one has been working flawlessly.  Hosmudge also had a problem with one but I believe Moultrie repaired it or replaced it.  I only use relatively expensive Energizer Ultimate AA batteries as it's a bit of a power hog.  Most of the really good pics don't use the advertised range however as they are taken at a distance of about 30/40 feet.  It's a much better camera than my older Akaso which was a 12 mega pixel camera.

I have a fitting on the side of the house with a cobbled together set of hot shoe adapters so that the camera can be slid in and out of the mounting and aimed in azmuth and altitude.  I bring the camera in every morning and down load from the sd card.  I use the adapters because I don't want to screw into the threads on the camera every day and wear them out.  Out in the yard when the food is back by the woods (the pics you've seen lately) the camera is mounted on an inexpensive aluminium tripod and doesn't have to be removed.  I just bring the whole rig in each day and put it out again at night.

That should be enough info to start.