Should everyone on the forum just move to the same town?

Randomguy

Idea, although poorly thought out as usual, has merit. 

You would need an area like Greenville. Home for RR,  @team scooter, Kirby, possibly Kzoo, etc. 

The majority of you could live in Asheville. Close enough for visits and weird enough to accommodate your insanity. 

Airehead, LJ, definitely Wilbur, a healthy percentage of you would live in Hendersonville. Half way in distance and lifestyle. This group is smaller than the Asheville weirdos of the group but bridge the gap for us just like they do on the forum. This is where I suggest we meet for socials and lunch. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

I would build my buddy Bikeman a cottage in Greenville. He doesn't quite fit in with us in Greenville but he is handsome and would attract the ladies. 

Aire would need to build RG a cottage. Hendersonville is a 38 minute drive but it's a pretty drive through the mountains. 

Some of you should consider the northern outskirts sections of Asheville. 

• Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Idea, although poorly thought out as usual, has merit. 

You would need an area like Greenville. Home for RR,  @team scooter, Kirby, possibly Kzoo, etc. 

The majority of you could live in Asheville. Close enough for visits and weird enough to accommodate your insanity. 

Airehead, LJ, definitely Wilbur, a healthy percentage of you would live in Hendersonville. Half way in distance and lifestyle. This group is smaller than the Asheville weirdos of the group but bridge the gap for us just like they do on the forum. This is where I suggest we meet for socials and lunch. 

If you have the name changed to "Florence Hendersonville" I will consider it. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

If you have the name changed to "Florence Hendersonville" I will consider it. 

You my friend would really be in the northern Greenville/southern Hendersonville area. Travelers Rest/Cleveland area. You would only be 15-20 minutes away from Greenville and normality. 

• Heart 1

We would summer in the west, and winter in Greenville, as Cheese suggests.  I am appalled that he would think it best that we live in separate cities, but I figure that is the moon pies talking.

I recommend someplace in UT or CO, we would skip the east coast insects that way, and would have pleasant cool evenings with a warm day.  Mountain excursions are accessible at all times, as well as red rock and nature in profusion.

Springtime in Ohio is nice, we may vacation at my parent's house.

• Heart 1