Dad's blanket

AirwickWithCheese

45 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I didn't like this movie.  I couldn't follow the protaganist's motivation, and the action was limited.  There was a lot of promise initially, but then it was like the focus could not shift to other areas, and the plot ground to a halt.  I liked that it wasn't all special effects, but I could have used a couple of scenery changes, and possibly a wider angle on the main cameras.  The dialog was non-existent, and the narrator was too inwardly focused and I could not tell what the woman was feeling.  

I am going to have to ask for my money back on this one, and if you could pass along a request to the filmmaker to diversify and go through a rewrite process in future films that includes more character development and activity.

• Confused 1

So I have an odd update. 

At approximately the same time today, 4 pm or so, I got very cold again. This time I'm at home so easy solution just get under all the blankets and turn up the heat. 

I did both with the added blanket mentioned above. Didn't work.  :(

For some reason I get very cold at the warmest part of the day. It's not exactly warm, but not the 23 degrees it becomes at night. 

I am ok again but this seems odd to me. 

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

That's an odd ending to the story.  I hope you're not coming down with something.  The first part of the story was very touching and it suddenly got very dusty here.

Thank you, and I am toasty warm again under all my blankets. I just don't understand the inability to regulate my temperature part....   Probably is just a flu or something.   :(

• Sad 1

40 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

So I have an odd update. 

At approximately the same time today, 4 pm or so, I got very cold again. This time I'm at home so easy solution just get under all the blankets and turn up the heat. 

I did both with the added blanket mentioned above. Didn't work.  :(

For some reason I get very cold at the warmest part of the day. It's not exactly warm, but not the 23 degrees it becomes at night. 

I am ok again but this seems odd to me. 

Check your blood pressure.  It can vary quite a bit during the day and night.  I use to wake up sweating in the middle of the night.  Turned out to be my BP was elevated for some reason.  If it is low, it can cause you to be cold. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Check your blood pressure.  It can vary quite a bit during the day and night.  I use to wake up sweating in the middle of the night.  Turned out to be my BP was elevated for some reason.  

Probably is something along those lines.  :(

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Why does this make you sad?  ^^^ I am just trying to help.

No, the sad isn't directed to you. It was acknowledging the fact you're probably right.  :(  Sometimes one asks a q hoping for a different answer when you already know the most likely truth. 

Quit yelling at me.   :(

• Heart 1

I was just offering up my experience.  But you are younger than me and my experiences may not apply to you.  But it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a quality BP monitor like Petite bought and start keeping a check on your BP.  Can't hurt and it might be of great service to you one day.  Seriously.  

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I was just offering up my experience.  But you are younger than me and my experiences may not apply to you.  But it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a quality BP monitor like Petite bought and start keeping a check on your BP.  Can't hurt and it might be of great service to you one day.  Seriously.  

I'm getting old?   :(

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I'm getting old?   :(

Many young people have high blood pressure.  The longer you live with it, the more it can damage your arteries.  Not saying you have any problem, you probably don't.  But it won't hurt to check it once in a while.  My problems with BP stated in my early 50's.  

• Sad 1

My problems with BP stated in my early 50's.  

Actually, I may have had it before that.  I found out it was high when I first injured my right knee and I went to the hospital to have it checked out.  I hadn't had it tested for years before that.  I never got regular checkups.  

Actually, I may have had it before that.  I found out it was high when I first injured my right knee and I went to the hospital to have it checked out.  I hadn't had it tested for years before that.  I never got regular checkups.  

I have been to Dr. when sick but I think my last checkup was 1992ish. 

• Awesome 1

15 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Okay, I scanned through that.  At no time does her butt ever get massaged.

Now I'm sad and depressed.  :(

It’s difficult to do a butt massage when they are wearing clothing. That’s why you disrobe for a full body massage. I was the model about eight years ago for some advertising videos for a couple of my massage therapist friends. The drape gets in the way in making a video so for the first one I wore skimpy underwear. We watched the video and decided to ditch the underwear for the second one.

That therapist sure yaps a lot. Most people would want to tell her to shut up, I’m trying to get a massage here. I talk with my massage therapist but it’s a conversation not a one way yap fest.

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

It’s difficult to do a butt massage when they are wearing clothing. That’s why you disrobe for a full body massage. I was the model about eight years ago for some advertising videos for a couple of my massage therapist friends. The drape gets in the way in making a video so for the first one I wore skimpy underwear. We watched the video and decided to ditch the underwear for the second one.

That therapist sure yaps a lot. Most people would want to tell her to shut up, I’m trying to get a massage here. I talk with my massage therapist but it’s a conversation not a one way yap fest.

But this is different, Sir. It is a massage but it's asmr, thus the conversation in lovely docile and tranquil tones.