I wish these folks had been my in-laws

AirwickWithCheese

3 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

She sure got excited about a trailer.

...we call them "manufactured homes" now.  Much more elegant and with a hint of the mysterious. "Manufactured from what ?" you might find yourself wondering.  "Was it manufactured in America?  Have I contributed toward boosting the domestic economy ?"

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...we call them "manufactured homes" now.  Much more elegant and with a hint of the mysterious. "Manufactured from what ?" you might find yourself wondering.  "Was it manufactured in America?  Have I contributed toward boosting the domestic economy ?"

Realtors get all bent out of shape when you say the T word. I was looking for a house and my realtor kept trying to show me trailers. She actually got me inside one once, she said it had a full basement and I went down to look at it. The entire trailer frame was still on it and you could see it from down there. 

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

She sure got excited about a trailer.

LJ, you came the closest to what I was going for....  The young lady seems very happy with just the basics. Her Mom is lovely but the parents are a little bizarre about the whole process. 

• Awesome 1

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I completely agree but her enthusiasm, especially parents, seems a little odd? 

...I can still remember the first apartment I rented.  It gave me some place to stay off base, in the navy, so it was exciting. The parents are puzzling.  But they are parents. Child/parent interaction has always been a puzzle to me.  All the photos of me as a kid just have me standing there looking lost. :( 

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I can still remember the first apartment I rented.  It gave me some place to stay off base, in the navy, so it was exciting. The parents are puzzling.  But they are parents. Child/parent interaction has always been a puzzle to me.  All the photos of me as a kid just have me standing there looking lost. :( 

You're still lost if you ask me.    :)

• Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

I skipped around. But did catch 6:00 in you have to paint your own walls. WTF???? You buy a trailer and the walls should be painted, not primered

what kind of shyster outfit is this? 

Why did you skip around my video?   :(

you said me cheater?body pain not go out 。you mean stay inside body more pain more problem 。who fix heal the pain can go out ?you can have do good skill ?let the pain go away !i only one person to teach 33 sky chi master wise to the all over the world everybody !i am so hard and lot difficult 。people lot not believe trust 。because chi wisdom teach very hard 。

Couch

1 hour ago, Couch_Incident said:

you said me cheater?body pain not go out 。you mean stay inside body more pain more problem 。who fix heal the pain can go out ?you can have do good skill ?let the pain go away !i only one person to teach 33 sky chi master wise to the all over the world everybody !i am so hard and lot difficult 。people lot not believe trust 。because chi wisdom teach very hard 。

Couch

IMG_20180424_140030_01.jpg.85766b9a9b1b0efdd8deda5ae74a9580.thumb.jpg.6f4a66dc4e007195fdc076a55ef987ba.jpg

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

LJ, do you find it disheartening when Ralph is here but doesn't bother to participate in one of your early morning threads? 

I do.  :(

He might be busy getting ready for work. Sometimes when I worked day shift I didn’t spend much time on here before work. Getting breakfast and packing my lunch sometimes took more time than other days when I just packed leftovers that were already in containers from the night before.

• Heart 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

He might be busy getting ready for work. Sometimes when I worked day shift I didn’t spend much time on here before work. Getting breakfast and packing my lunch sometimes took more time than other days when I just packed leftovers that were already in containers from the night before.

I tell myself things like this but then I'll see he participated in a Buffjim thread.   :(

• Haha 1