Are you fat as hell again?

Randomguy

All starch diets don't work so well when you add sugar to them.  I am large again, huge even.  I exert a gravitational field.  When I go to the beach, Greenpeace shows up and tries to tow me back out to sea.  It is awful.

I blame Wilbur and Cheese.  And Rick & a bunch of numbers.  Of course Bikeman had a hand in this, too, and jsharrt keeps imploring me to eat potatoes and bread at every meal with Oreo Most Stuff cookies.  In fact, I blame you all for this, because I couldn't possibly be the cause of my overeating.  And the forum ladies?  100% to blame.  People with dogs?  Nothing but blame, and don't get me started on the people with cats!

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

All starch diets don't work so well when you add sugar to them.  I am large again, huge even.  I exert a gravitational field.  When I go to the beach, Greenpeace shows up and tries to tow me back out to sea.  It is awful.

Bars will cut you off if you are drunk, but McDonalds and Krispy Kreme won't cut you off if you are fat.  Life is hard.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

My next check up is on the thirtieth of this month. I had my lab work last week. My oncologist retired in December so I have never met this new lady doctor. I hope she is hawt. My old doc had icy fingers and she always apologized as she was groping my body looking for more lymphomas.

I am hoping she has warm hands and nice boobs!

• Heart 1

I've been bouncing down and up in the 250 - 275 range ever since my June, 2017 shoulder operation.  258 lb this morning.

I need to get under 240 for 6'3" for my BMI to become "overweight" and not "obese" and that's my 2019 goal.

On Jan. 1 I was allowed to start putting more than 10 lb of pressure on the shoulder and have been working with resistance bands.  I hope I can keep the weight down and begin riding my bike again in the Spring.  In the past, I've gone down to 231 lbs, but it's due less to exercise and more to the 2000 Cal. per day or less diet as prescribed by the calculator on myfitnesspal.com.

47 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Carbs are cheaper.  For lunch, I had three eggs over easy and two smallish potatoes in the high-fat hashbrown style.  Lots of butter and olive oil, you see.  I didn't have breakfast.

I should post a "Why Exercise Works For Weight Loss" video.  Maybe if you turn eating into an aerobic activity, you can revolutionize dieting!

Heck, you can eat these on a ride or a run or out paddling:

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

That’s a derivative of the Seefood diet?

Indeed it is.

I need to do more "Push-Aways" as in pushing away from the table.

9 years ago, when I decided to do something about my truly corpulent self, I started measuring all my food & keeping a log. One thing I discovered tangentially, is that I would reach a sensation of "no longer hungry". I would reach that stage about 300 calories before the "Full" sensation stopped me from eating.

FWIW, I am not back at my truly corpulent self stage.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I think Dr Becky might be onto something. Maybe my accidental intermittent fasting is why I lost all that weight I wasn’t trying to lose? When my wife gets home from work I have dinner ready and we eat. That is no later than 5:00 pm. I don’t eat again until nine am or so but in the summer it would be much later if I went kayaking. I would always eat about four times as much dinner as my wife. Maybe my leukemia wasn’t at fault?

• Heart 1