Kirby is in Michigan or somewhere

AirwickWithCheese

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

Things like this never happen in Greenville. Most of my dates in college were chaperoned.  We went to the Student Center, signed the ledger, then sat quietly on the couches. 

Is is possible that she is plotting your death?  She could also be attending the mid to late winter grape pie bakers convention, which would be cool.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Michigan.... The place to be in January

Especially if you want to attend the US Figure Skating Championships. 

http://2019uschampionships.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItuS18qGC4AIVUr7ACh3FzAY7EAAYASAAEgK4vvD_BwE

I found her.  She's here...

image.png.f674c0bc95a33e3acbcac64e59b84084.png

Is this true?  I am telling you now she has broken my heart if she went without me.  

• Sad 1

The squirrels by the fountains were an odd bunch. I don't think they were as concerned about preparing for winter like most squirrels. 

They knew that there would be plenty of food provided by guys like myself looking across the lake at the girl's dorms. 

Fat bastard squirrels

• Heart 1

My fraternity had our own lake deep into the woods of the university property. We were never allowed to go there so I never understood why it was our lake. We would sneak off to the lake in the middle of the night to feed the ducks and listen to the cackling coming from the girls dormitories. 

• Heart 2

My friend Joey had a Sony walkman and knew how to amplify the speaker. We were not allowed to listen to rock roll music but Joey had found a cassette of the Hollies on the bad part of town. 

We would feed the ducks, talk about girls, and listen to the Hollies. Sometimes we would argue and fight over who was going to ask the cheerleaders to the Artist Series. 

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You ARE there without me!!!!!!   :(

You still haven't come to take me on a picnic in the Catskills, I knew you wouldn't go to Michigan.  Given the weather, I shouldn't be in Michigan either.