Where are the forum chicks?

Randomguy

13 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I just changed my text settings. Now if Kirby sends me a text she will get a message notifying her I no longer accept texts from her number along with a Neil Diamond song. 

The idea she is enjoying the skating without me is unacceptable.    :(

OK, then I guess I won't send you a text. :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

They have been scarce.  I think they think we are a bunch of juvenile asshats. :(

A woman I see off and on likes to say that old line, "The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys," everytime I get new fishing equipment, GPS bike watch, chess clock, etc.

On 1/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, Road Runner said:

@roadsue seems to have deserted us for good, again.  :(

I read a few threads everyday, but the last few weeks have been consumed by organizing my team’s Invitational speech and debate tournament. And getting up the courage to face another day with Trump in the White House. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that last part...

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, roadsue said:

I read a few threads everyday, but the last few weeks have been consumed by organizing my team’s Invitational speech and debate tournament. And getting up the courage to face another day with Trump in the White House. Maybe I shouldn’t have said that last part...

Hey roadsue!  Been riding much?  I think I am allowed to ask you that, even if there is no cycling related tag on this thread!