Good morning bastards

Parr8hed

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Does everyone listen to your music or do you wear earbuds?

I am sitting at a computer off the treatment floor just a tad.  I can see them still.  They are all asleep or watching TV with ear buds in.  I just have the youtubes playing on the crappy computer speakers pretty soft.  I still gotta be able to hear them if they start gurgling or yakking.  

• Heart 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, smudge said:

Morning, guys! We'll be stupid today and go play at camp. Stupid because currently the temp is -17°. Not sure we'll see temps above zero. Should still be good.  Need to get outdoors. 

This is crazy.  That is when you should be curled up in a chair with a fleece throw right next to a wood stove with a roaring faar, feet up, sipping bourbon infused hot cocoa, snacking on a grilled cheese with a few slices of bacon and a bowl of tomato soup.  Preferably with a cat or a small dog laying on your lower legs.   There should be football or at least college basketball on TV and big fluffy flakes coming down in  the window.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

This is crazy.  That is when you should be curled up in a chair with a fleece throw right next to a wood stove with a roaring faar, feet up, sipping bourbon infused hot cocoa, snacking on a grilled cheese with a few slices of bacon and a bowl of tomato soup.  Preferably with a cat or a small dog laying on your lower legs.   There should be football or at least college basketball on TV and big fluffy flakes coming down in  the window.  

Clearly cats don't own you.  They don't get up this early in the winter.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Ya, I think that was last Sunday. Didn't get to get out Wed either. ( Wednesday is generally my day off work) I need my outside time.  :(

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

What are your temps?  We seemed to have warmed up slightly overnight to the low 20's.

Right now -20° with a high forecast of 4°

I'm going to pour my self a pot of coffee and head out to the garage. 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Almost perfect!  Just substitute a good documentary, comedy, or quirky independent movie and you have got something. :D

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

"Shitter's Full".  Get it right Farnsworth.

Dammit!  I was just off googling that.  As God as my witness, I always thought it was "shitter's plugged"! (Note that I have finally adapted to not saying "With God as my witness or God is my witness).  I guess @Road Runner is right - I have become Mr. Maloprop, whether intentional or not. :(

Speaking of RR and bastards, where has that bastard been?

• Heart 1

Good morning...I was up a bit between 3 an 5..so I must have finally fallen back asleep.. Got my tea kettle heating. Pretty much hanging around home til 11 or so..it is -6 right now..I am watching cooking shows so I have no clue about wind chill..snow moving in tomorrow night into Monday and then colder next week...that is all I know ...brrr.. it is a good day to snuggle with a cat or dog..or two or three.

Been pissing off the neighbors with the Beatles extremely loud since 9am. Love having a Bluetooth speaker connected to Pandora!

Edit.. in retaliation my neighbor put on country music... I think it's time to slap on some good ole country rap music... That should scramble his brain for a bit

• Haha 1