Head and Shoulders Shampoo

JerrySTL

Two blondes were on an elevator when it stopped at a floor an a handsome guy gets on and rides up a couple floors and gets off. The one blonde noticed he had dandruff and said to the other blonde: “Somebody needs to give him head and shoulders” The other blonde said: “ How do you give someone shoulders?”

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

He has this friend who wants to know more information about the question proposed in the original post of this tread.  So naturally, he came to this oasis of intellectual supremacy; this forum.

Couch 

IOW, he was being goofy.

• Awesome 1

I have skin problems.

If you do, the first step is a good humidifier. One of the best lotions out there is Burts Bees After Sun Soother. I've tried a lot of them. If you have a condition, see a Doc, don't expect much. They will just throw steroid creams at you. I have a collection here that I almost never use. Hydrocortisone 1% is pretty good for spots that are really acting up. If a lot of it is acting up, use Soother after you shower.

I get bumps that are weirdly like insect bites. I use generic Benadryl cream on them.

https://www.amazon.com/Burts-Bees-Coconut-Soother-Sunburn/dp/B0013L55U0/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1548950966&sr=8-2&keywords=after+sun+soother