Weekend plans...this first weekend in February!!

petitepedal

Chili cook off day at work today. Winners (hottest, creative, best overall) each get $20. I made a traditional beef chili (with beans cause the judges aren’t Texicans) called Goldilocks just right chili. 

Saturday, working at the LBS. drink beer after work, go home and make something with tater tots because Saturday is National Tater Tot day.

Sunday will be warmer. I will replace a broken stud on the front left wheel of the JK. Go for a ride. Watch the game after dinner. Probably get some take out wings. 

• Heart 2

We've been having light snows more days than not.  It reminds me of Januarys when I went to IIT in Chicago.

We've had nightly lows close to 0F the past two nights and highs in the teens and the roads/sidewalks, etc. are cold enough we're getting a couple inches of snow today and it's sticking to the roads.

So I'm doing little a little organizing and cleaning the house this weekend except for going to a Super Bowl Party.

It's supposed to be highs of 42F and 48F Sat and Sun so hopefully I won't have to do much shoveling/brushing.

We're going to do the Super Bowl at my sister's - 1/2 hour drive away and presumably great road conditions by Sun. afternoon.

We're supposed to have highs in the upper-40's to low-60's Sun-Thurs so I'm hoping to take dog Jake for a walk a couple times this coming week.

These weekend looks to be a bit more stable than last.  Going home tonight to glue up supports on the pot drawer (in which will reside my stock pots), then off to final game of the finals, for all the fame and glory of being the least bad team in the worst division at the rink!  Meeting at church in the AM, sanding, pick up chairs from my cousin, Mass, dinner, theater  SNL till I fall asleep, set up for the baby shower, get out of the house during the baby shower, Mass again, then - wait a sec - there's no Super Bowl party?!?  Gotta find one of those!  I got Pats 7 Rams 0 and Rams 8 Pats 0 on the office block pool!  I smell a WINNER!  There must be a PARTY!  I have cancelled plans for food poisoning this weekend, that's just SO overdone.

My cycling/model/triathlete friend is getting married tomorrow. Her fiancé is a great guy! It’s 45 miles away so spending the night there. 

Sunday will be stopping at a couple places to get things we can’t get in town then home to do a photo session with the Zumba instructor before the Super Bowl  

Supposed to be in the 50s both days. Planning to take the Miata. Top up until the ceremony is done!