happy work naked day

bikeman564™

When I worked I couldn’t work naked. Hot steel and nudity don’t work. My wife could work naked but she probably doesn’t. She does sometimes work in her pajamas. She taped over the camera on her government laptop when she noticed the webcam came on by itself one day last month. Big brother is watching.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, JerrySTL said:

Australians and maybe Kiwis.

I think they might be behind the naked gardening day too. It’s too early to plant in Pennsylvania. I sometimes will get out and run the tiller but it’s too cold to stay out very long.

Ride your bike to work day is early spring too. I have had to scrape frost off my seat to ride home after work. They should make it in the summer.

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

When I worked I couldn’t work naked. Hot steel and nudity don’t work. My wife could work naked but she probably doesn’t. She does sometimes work in her pajamas. She taped over the camera on her government laptop when she noticed the webcam came on by itself one day last month. Big brother is watching.

She hasn;t heared aboot the tape-penetrating camera project from NSA?  :scratchhead::angry::biker:

• Haha 1