Now that footballing season is over

jsharr

The new Alliance league kicks off soon.  Football is far from over...

"The Alliance of American Football is a planned professional American football league founded by Charlie Ebersol and Bill Polian. It is set to commence play in February 2019, one week following the National Football League's Super Bowl LIII championship game."

CBS Saturday night.

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

"The Alliance of American Football is a planned professional American football league founded by Charlie Ebersol and Bill Polian. It is set to commence play in February 2019, one week following the National Football League's Super Bowl LIII championship game."

CBS Saturday night.

Branden Oliver is playing for the Salt Lake Stallions. I'm hoping for big things from him.

The hype is real.

27 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

CBS Saturday night.

Image result for football owl

• Haha 1

We have once the elite Baltimore Orioles, now a train-wreck of an organization who had the third worst record in modern major league baseball history last year.

When you go to an Orioles game, to preserve your sanity you have to adopt that attitude that the Orioles are like the Washington Generals who play the foils to the Harlem Globetrotters, where the Orioles bumble and try to beat a real major league team.

So, as my brother and I discussed an hour ago, there's a new football league beginning to play soon so we're not ready to let go of football.

The preview of the upcoming season is on CBS, 8 pm EST locally for me::

1561062074_AllianceofAmericabFootballLeaguePreviewFeb_2019.JPG.bd84724060adfed5ec3a6ffae2dd2f3f.JPG

• Haha 1