I am going glamping so I will leave you with a song that is not safe for work

jsharr

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

If that.  We're better off without him. 

Oh, where jsharr "camps" has full connectivity. Internet, cable TV, Netflix, Hulu, whatever.  It's like a Marriott but the food is a little more "rustic" since jsharr has his thumb in all of it. He'll swing by once he unloads the scouts' bags for them.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Why do I always have to correct you?  Can't you get just one thing right?

@jsharr has a personal chief when he goes glamping.

He's definitely not the chief of that tribe, that's for sure!  It's the snowflakes who are glamping! Jsharr is head of hospitality and housecleaning.

20 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Huh,  Someone must have hacked jsharr's account.  The real jsharr is glamping.  This joker is posting pics trying to make us think it's the real jsharr.

Can't fool us.

Well, the hacker at least has the "look and feel" of real jsharr photos down.  You know, sort of out of focus, randomly selected, lacking in artistry, basically crappy.  You know what I'm saying.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Well, the hacker at least has the "look and feel" of real jsharr photos down.  You know, sort of out of focus, randomly selected, lacking in artistry, basically crappy.  You know what I'm saying.

The dude probably hacked the pics from jsharr's FB account.  Jsharr is going to be mad when he gets back from his stay at the Marriott.

• Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Why do I always have to correct you?  Can't you get just one thing right?

@jsharr has a personal chief when he goes glamping.

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

He's definitely not the chief of that tribe, that's for sure!  It's the snowflakes who are glamping! Jsharr is head of hospitality and housecleaning.

Is this thread about dumplings?

17 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Oh, where jsharr "camps" has full connectivity. Internet, cable TV, Netflix, Hulu, whatever.  It's like a Marriott but the food is a little more "rustic" since jsharr has his thumb in all of it. He'll swing by once he unloads the scouts' bags for them.

Roughing it.  24 degrees outside.  65 in my bunk 

20190207_154457.jpg

• Heart 1