So, let's roll the clock back a bunch of years

Dirtyhip

25 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Wrong.  It might not be in the list of the 10 most popular girls names for the year but it's is far from uncommon.  I know several people with your first name.

I have not met very many.  Also, it wasn't very common to find those personalized things that were pre-printed with names.  They rarely had mine.  It was always Alice, Anne, etc.

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I have not met very many.  Also, it wasn't very common to find those personalized things that were pre-printed with names.  They rarely had mine.  It was always Alice, Anne, etc.

I had the same problem. Not an unusual first name, but never in the kiosk of bicycle license plates or anything..

6 hours ago, MickinMD said:

I miss Seinfeld.  Wasn't Mulva really named Deloris?  All Jerry knew was that her name rhymed with a female body part and guessed wrong.

There are still some good sitcoms on. Big Bang had an amazing run.  Did you know Penny is worth $55 MILLyun?  Came across that accidentally when my wife asked if her dad was a Carradine, and yes, he is, Keith.  Google always has those net worth questions highlighted when you google someone famous.

I sort of like Little Sheldon - Annie Potts is good, as are the rest of the actors.

18 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Wrong.  It might not be in the list of the 10 most popular girls names for the year but it's is far from uncommon.  I know several people with your first name.

17 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I saw one on TV last night.  

Cause you clearly know better than I, about the commonality of my first name. 

I think you and Razor just like to be argumentative and contradictory.  

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

Cause you clearly know better than I, about the commonality of my first name. 

Your right...

Just for fun I did a search in Linkedin for the name.  This is anecdotal to the extent it is just those with Linked in accounts.  I found over 39 thousand accounts with that first name.