Weekend plans as February rolls along?

petitepedal

Tomorrow we have more interviews of property mgmt companies so I will take a half day off for that..

Temps are gonna be cool..I need to hit the gym after a week with no workouts...cold is still hanging on..but not terrible. 

Cooking shows, laundry and meal prep for next week...the usual.

How about the rest of you?

• Heart 3

Our youngest daughter and her SO are visiting from Arizona for a long weekend. Date night tomorrow night, the the kids arrive on Saturday. I will be smoking brisket for a family gathering that afternoon/evening. Sunday will be spent with kids except for a maternity shoot I scheduled before we knew the kids were coming. She is too clos to due to reschedule. Daughter is also into photography so she will like it. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

lot's of people are pointing to much smaller returns than expected as the withholding was dramatically reduced this last year.

Between that, the fact that I am probably under-withholding, and the tax increase for the middle class, I might owe enough to incur a penalty, let alone to be pissed off aboot having to fork over so much more moolah.

20 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Tomorrow we have more interviews of property mgmt companies so I will take a half day off for that..

Temps are gonna be cool..I need to hit the gym after a week with no workouts...cold is still hanging on..but not terrible. 

Cooking shows, laundry and meal prep for next week...the usual.

How about the rest of you?

I’m going to keep doing neurochecks on @bikeman564™

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1