really? REALLY?

12string

So my boss just sauntered by on the way to the printer.  Picked up the paper, brought it to me. 

It was a print of an email he sent me late yesterday.  "I emailed this to you".  That I replied to early this morning.  I had to give him the answers again before he would go back to his desk to read my email (and probably print it)

• Haha 1

Really.

Along with about 7 others, I have to report my numbers to the powers that be (TPTB) every month. Every month I (and the 7) get a tickler from TPTB stating that the numbers are due on such and such date. Every month I reply to that tickler with my hours. Every month I get a group tickler after the due date requesting our numbers, then I get a personal tickler. Every month I forward the original tickler containing my numbers & get an "Oh, my bad" in response.

Today. I got the requisite overdue tickler from TPTB & as an added bonus, a note from some VP that this needs to be done ASAP.

Dip sheots.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Every month I reply to that tickler with my hours. Every month I get a group tickler after the due date requesting our numbers, then I get a personal tickler. Every month I forward the original tickler containing my numbers & get an "Oh, my bad" in response.

...when you mentioned all that stuff about tickle dates, a cold chill ran down my spine.:( I had a nightmare this morning, just before I woke. I was back working a desk for the Social Security Admin.  I skipped breakfast, because my stomach was all knotted up. Good times.:frantics:

2 hours ago, 12string said:

So my boss just sauntered by on the way to the printer.  Picked up the paper, brought it to me. 

It was a print of an email he sent me late yesterday.  "I emailed this to you".  That I replied to early this morning.  I had to give him the answers again before he would go back to his desk to read my email (and probably print it)

I’d be very, very careful who you talk to about that, because the person who wrote that... is dangerous. And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine has-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you’ve known for years. Someone very, very close to you. Or maybe you shouldn’t bring me every little piece of trash you happen to pick up.